Start: Springfield Expo Center
- West on St. Louis or West on E. Trafficway to Kimbrough
- North (right) on Kimbrough – get in left lane to Bus I-44 or Chestnut Expwy.
- West (left on Bus I-44 or Chestnut Expwy. To MO-160 (get in right lane)
- North (right) on MO-160 (get in left lane) to cross I-44 thru Willard to Hwy 123
- North (right) on Hwy 123 thru Willard, Eudora, Aldrich to Mo-32
- West (left) on Mo-32 to a sign that says STOCKTON DAM & LAKE
- West (left) at this sign – across the Lake Stockton Dam – rest stop just across dam on left – great view and close to restrooms.
- West (continue on same direction) back to MO-32
- West (left) on MO-32 to MO-39 in Stockton
- South (left) on MO-39 to MO-215
- East (left) on MO-215 to across the lake thru Stockton State Park, follow MO-215 to MO-245
- South (right) on MO-245 to US-160
- East (left) on US-160 thru Everton, Ash Grove and Willard to Springfield.
- In Springfield US-160 to Bus – I-44 also called W. Chestnut Expwy (get in left lane)
- East (left) on Bus I-44 to W. Chestnut Expwy to Kimbrough (get in right lane)
- South (right) on S. Kimbrough to St. Louis
- East (left) on St. Louis to Expo Center
End: Springfield Expo Center