Be successful at Wing Ding 35. Join us in Greenville. SC! Exhibiting at Wing Ding means more than booth space - it means opportunity, promotion, reach and partnership. Wing Ding features and provides the luxury to all attendees to shop in the comfort of air conditioning, in one location under one roof. The Event Management team wants everyone to have a successful event. Each year, Wing Ding represents the newest in Gold Wing products and wares to all who attend, and this year will be no exception. If you would like to exhibit in the 2013 Wing Ding tradeshow, please call Suzanne Montee at 800.424.9519 or 602.952.2050, Ext. 201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each show draws approximately 11,000 Gold Wing riders and their friends.
- Exhibitors get more than booth space. Exhibitors get the opportunity to purchase an affordable sponsorship program which allows your company additional visibility and the value-added exposure you deserve. The Wing Ding Event Management Team works for their exhibitors and choreographs every move and pre-plans every job to promote exhibitors to the Wing Ding attendees
Welcome First-Time Wing Ding Exhibitors…
We are here to make your first Wing Ding tradeshow a success. Wing Ding Tradeshow Management offers first-time exhibitors a great deal of assistance and opportunity to develop an impressive debut. All first-time exhibitors will be featured as "New Exhibitor" in the official Wing Ding Program. The Tradeshow staff is here to answer all your questions and provide informative and much needed information to make your first Wing Ding experience smooth and successful.
What Do I Get with My Booth Cost?…
- 8’ back drape, 3’ side drapes, 2 chairs per booth, skirted table, and company identification sign.
- Up to four complimentary Exhibitor armbands; which gives you access to all seminars and scheduled events.
- Company name in program listing; the official Wing Ding program is inserted in the July issue of Wing World magazine, mailed out to over 50,000 households; in addition to the magazine mailing.
- Company name on the Wing Ding website.
- Company name listed in the official GWRRA’s Gold Book directory.
- Opportunity to receive information for following year’s Wing Ding event prior to general mailing.
- Event pin
- The chance to work with the finest, friendliest and most enjoyable Event Management Team around!!